CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

hair ... yeowzers!!

Last night while on my way to the yoga studio, I picked up a great magazine. I mean, of all the BILLION wedding magazines out there, 50 days before my wedding I stumbled across the best. It's an Australian magazine called "Creative Weddings". This magazine had DIY instructions on how to create your own bouquet, centre piece and they were CRAZY awesome!!! One day post wedding I may have to try it out. Just because.

Anywho, the magazine (which was 3 issues behind what is currenlty released in AU) they were promoting a hair and beauty magazine. Well, I found it online and found the hairstyle for the big day. While I won't post it here, I will post you some wicked ones they had online.








I wasn't even looking for a hairstyle and now I have one picked out. 50 days until I sport it!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really can't decide which of those I should do my hair in... Let me know which you think would work best...